Business Development Program
Gordon Cooper's Business Development Program provides technical assistance and guidance to those interested in starting a new business or developing an existing business. Through one-on-one consultation and/or classroom/workshop instruction, participants will learn how to:
- prepare a business plan,
- finance a small business,
- setup a bookkeeping system,
- conduct market research,
- prepare effective advertising,
- manage employees,
- understand business legal issues, and
- understand other related business topics.
Strategically develop your expanding or changing business or industry through the support of the Business Development Program. Let us take the frustration out of business startups and development.
For more information contact Business Development Coordinator, Richard Huff at (405) 273-7493 x2256.